What has changed?
When we added the ability to separate taxes by taxing authority, some
users did not agree that PagerProŽ was charging enough tax. We now give
you the choice of having the taxes broken down by authority or not. You
can find the option on the third screen of the System File. This update
also fixes a problem we had with PagerProŽ attempting to access the D:
drive. We have eliminated that problem.
This is not a Y2K Update: PagerProŽ is and always
has been Y2K Compliant. There is no such thing as a Non Y2K Compliant
version of PagerProŽ.
Again, we have made a bunch of behind the scenes
changes. However, we have made one major change that is not obvious. We
now provide the ability to show on the invoice the amount of tax for
each taxing authority. Before this major addition, you could not display
the amount each taxing authority was charging per invoice; we simply
provided a total. Now it can be broken down per taxing authority. If you
need to use this feature, you must click here
for the instructions on how to set it up to work correctly.
There are no feature changes in this update. However, we fixed one major
problem. There is a known problem with FoxPro (the engine that runs
PagerProŽ) and any processor over 300 MHZ. When you would start the
program, you would get a divide by zero error. We have fixed the
Again, a few routine bug fixes and fine-tuning. However, we found an
incompatibility with the last update and certain versions of FoxPro.
Simply download and install this update.
Routine bug fixes and fine-tuning. We eliminated the restriction on
7-digit DID numbers. Now you can enter a DID number that is 1-digit and
up to 10-digits. There was also a problem with the customers' address on
the statement printing too low. Fixed. Lastly, there was a problem with
the status report constantly crashing when a particular set of
parameters was used. Fixed.